Information on entry restrictions, testing and quarantine regulations in Germany
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, restrictions for entry into Germany from many countries apply. Persons entering must complete a digital entry registration. Depending on the place departure, they also have to provide a negative test result or proof of immunity, and comply with quarantine regulations.
The services we offered included
- We are the first station for the foreign patients to contact with medical machinery or health care providers in Germany with the aim to get appointment with the diagnostic center of a doctor for a particular treatment.
- We enable the patient to achieve this objective in 3 steps with pick up and accommodation facilities available to them.
- First, the patient submits its previous medical history of disease updated in the reports and other documents through our portal
- Secondly, our professional team lead by very qualified Mr. Christian Köhler interprets the reports and translate into German Language
- Thirdly, careful selection the most relevant amongst multiple diagnostic centers; medical specialists; hospitals and the institute is done to coordinate for the appointment
- Fourthly, an expert discussion on the patient’s case is done in German language and depending on the state of disease, the doctor recommends further diagnostics and if needed treatment in Germany
- Fifthly, within 48 hours the patient gets confirmation for acceptance of his medical case
- Finally, after visa process is done and on arrival in Frankfurt am Main, the patient receives full facilitation at every step from us like: pick up service, hotel reservation, visits to diagnostic centers and specialists
The company clearly states that it is not responsible for any sorts of health, travelling insurances or any other insurances on behalf of the patient rather he/ she himself or herself has to fulfil all such requirements before coming to Germany. The patient has to personally take care of travelling inside Germany and Visa processing especially for those ready to get diagnostics services
What documents are required to apply for a Schengen visa?
-a uniform application form completely filled in and signed by the applicant.
-Travel document that is valid for at least three months beyond the date of the last intended departure from the Schengen area, which still has at least two free pages and was issued within the last ten years.
-Copy of the data page of the passport
-Copy of the domestic passport
-Passport photos (according to ICAO guidelines)
-a travel health insurance that is valid for the entire duration of the stay and for all Schengen states; it must cover all costs arising from repatriation for medical reasons, urgently needed medical treatment, hospitalization or the death of the applicant during the Stay. The minimum coverage must be 30,000 euros
The Schengen Visa Code, the most important legal basis for the issuing of Schengen visas for all Schengen states, provides in Article 5 that the diplomatic mission of the Schengen state in whose territory the applicant’s only travel destination is responsible for examining a visa application. If the trip encompasses several travel destinations, the diplomatic mission of the Schengen state on whose territory the main travel destination lies with regard to the duration and purpose of the stay is responsible. Only if no main travel destination can be determined is the diplomatic mission of the Schengen state responsible through whose external borders the applicant intends to enter the territory of the Schengen states.